Trak-Life and Greaser have teamed up and are proud to present our first joint Wakefield track day on, Wednesday 3rd of May 2017.
To celebrate our (Greaser) first of many official track days, we are giving away one (x1) free spot for a keen racer. Race for free. No experience required, bring your car, go racing- this round is on us!
LIKE (our Facebook page) and SHARE or TAG (someone you think might be interested) in our track day via FB and your mates and yourself automatically go into the draw to win a car spot at the track day.
FB Link to share here:
WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 1ST OF APRIL.
To ensure the winner has an awesome time, Greaser will be providing a free under-car spanner check prior to the track day and a full support at the track.
Sponsors Garmin, Intima Brakes Australia and Streetcover have come on board ( more info to come!)
Track day Registrant & Participant Information:
- Open Pit Lane (No sessions, arrive and drive)
- Free Passengers all day (They will need to sign up on the day)
- 10 cars maximum on the track at one time
- No break for lunch, more track time for everyone!
- Driver training and tips from veteran drivers
- Sponsor prize giveaways and special deals (more to come)
- We encourage a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Cost per entry (32 spot available only, first come, first served):
- $250 per car, $25 second driver, 32 spots available.
To register your spot, complete the online form:
Click me: https://docs.google.com/…/1SHxscJp_qGOSrsn1HgMRyLMzFCxwFtRG…
We will then subsequently email out payment details.
Once we have received your payment, we will confirm your spot!
Important notice: Wakefield impose a noise limit of 85dB max - NO STRAIGHT PIPES!
- Current CAMS or AASA licence ($25 day licence available through the Wakefield office on the day)
- Long sleeve shirt and pants and closed shoes
There is no Natsoft timing on the day so bring along your timer or phone. We recommend Racechrono for Andriod and TrackAddict for iPhone.
Got a question? Want more info? Find us on Facebook
or drop us a quick email here: http://www.greaserco.com/contact.html